Extraordinary General Meeting Scheduled for Tuesday, May 8
Notice is given that the Meeting will be held:
Time: 3pm (AEST)
Date: 8 May 2018
Place: Grant Thornton, Level 17, 383 Kent Street, Sydney, New South Wales, 2000
The business of the Meeting affects your shareholding and your vote is important.
This Notice of Meeting should be read in its entirety. If Shareholders are in doubt as to how they should vote, they should seek advice from their professional advisers prior to voting.
The Directors have determined pursuant to Regulation 7.11.37 of the Corporations Regulations 2001 (Cth) that the persons eligible to vote at the Meeting are those who are registered Shareholders at 3:00pm (AEST) on 6 May 2018.
The EGM provides the Board with the opportunity to:
1. present for election the most recently appointed Directors;
2. seek an approval for all of the Company’s Directors to subscribe for new ordinary shares in the Company at 35¢ each following their participation in the December 2017 placement;
3. seek approvals to ratify the issue of shares from past placements; and
4. seek an approval to ratify the issue of any future shares under the convertible note that was issued by Alexium in September 2017 to US based GPB Debt Holdings II LLC under Alexium’s 15% placement capacity.
If you are not able to attend the meeting, you are encouraged to vote by:
1. completing the enclosed proxy form (available by clicking here) by 3.00pm (AEST) on Sunday 6 May 2018; or
2. registering your proxy electronically by visiting the following website: https://investor.automic.com.au/#/loginsah